PURPOSE: To assist micro entrepreneurs to capitalize on seasonal opportunities for revenue generation.
- Maximum Loan – $250,000
- Maximum Term – 10 weeks
Loans are available to qualified applicants for the following events:
- Mother’s Day
- Valentine’s Day
- Back-to-school (business loans)
- Other seasonal events, such as sports meets, stage shows etc.
- Valid Identification (passport, National ID or drivers’ license)
- Tax Registration Number (TRN)
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- 2 valid Written Recommendations (Justice of the Peace (JP), Minister of Religion, School Principal or Senior Police Officer)
- The letters must be:
- Addressed to JN Small Business Loans 32 1/2 Duke Street, Kingston
- Recommending you for a loan
- Processing fee of $2,800 is charged upon disbursement of loan.
- Client must be over 18 years of age
- Permits or Licenses where necessary e.g.
- shops & bars (food permit & spirit license),
- cook shop (food handlers’ permit),
- chicken farm (food handlers’ permit),
- Hairdressers & Barbers (Hairdressing/Barbering/Cosmetology licenses).
- Receipts for Household appliances and furniture to be used as Collateral e.g. (TV, Stove, Washing Machine, Fridge, Freezer, Component set, Sofa, Dining Table, Chest of Drawers) or a Asset Declaration form, signed and sealed by a Justice of the Peace (JP)
- Hypothecation of Deposit
- Equipment used in business
- Motor Vehicles