Get an Agriculture Loan to upgrade your farm equipment; purchase seeds, fertilizers; improve operations or purchase a farm vehicle
- Financing for micro businesses range from $501,000 to $1,500,000
- Financing for small businesses range from $501,000 to $5 million
- Valid Identification (passport, National ID or drivers’ license)
- Tax Registration Number (TRN)
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- 2 valid Written Recommendations (Justice of the Peace (JP), Minister of Religion, School Principal or Senior Police Officer)
- The letters must be:
- Addressed to JN Small Business Loans 32 1/2 Duke Street, Kingston
- Recommending you for a loan
- Processing fee of $2,330 is charged upon disbursement of loan (for Micro loans).
- Processing fee of 2% plus GCT is charged upon disbursement of loan (for Small Enterprises).
- Small and medium Enterprises must be registered with Rural Agricultural Development Authority (RADA).
- Client must be over 18 years of age
- Income verification letter from employer (if employed)
- Last 3 pay slips (if employed)
- Proof of loan purpose (pro-forma invoice etc)
- Receipts for Household appliances and furniture to be used as Collateral e.g. (TV, Stove, Washing Machine, Fridge, Freezer, Component set, Sofa, Dining Table, Chest of Drawers) or a Asset Declaration form, signed and sealed by a Justice of the Peace (JP)
- Hypothecation of Deposits
- Equipment used in business
- Motor Vehicle